Who is Jim Chianese
I could start at the beginning but you don't have time to read my entire life story. So here are some of the highlights.
* A certified Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master/Teacher who practices Reiki as a spiritual path in my daily life. I am also member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals and an Affiliate Member of the Reiki Membership Association.
* A Spiritual Alchemist. I have studied the Hermetic Philosophy for my entire adult life which has culminated in receiving a Diploma in Alchemy and Hermetic Philosophy from the International Alchemy Guild which I am also a member.
* A certified Life Coach who received training from the Universal Coach Institute.
* A Clinical Reflexologist who received training at the Central Connecticut School of Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Holistic Studies.
*A Veteran who served for 27 years in the U.S. Navy. I use this experience leading and coaching others. I believe in defining what you want to achieve and then, by laying down a solid plan you can succeed at anything.
* I also have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Workforce Education and Development from Southern Illinois University and a Master of Science Degree in Operations Management from the University of Arkansas.
* If you put your mind to it....you can accomplish anything.
Why did I choose to call my practice Stone Owl?
* Stone denotes strength and longevity.
* Owls are a symbol of wisdom, foresight, and transition. As such they help in deciphering messages.
Stone and Owl combined symbolizes having a strong foundation coupled with wisdom and foresight you have the ability to achieve success.